By utilizing the most advanced finishing systems in the world, Graphic Image Corporation (GIC) ensures that you make a professional, sophisticated impression on your audience. Our most recent acquisitions are a punching system and in-line coil binding system allowing us to custom make coil any size/any color for your finished coil bound books.
- Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating
- Collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring
- Tabbing, padding, booklet making
- Basic and special folding: Z folds, gate folds, French folds, roll folds
- Special coatings: Aqueous, UV, Varnish
- Comb binding – Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching – Popular for multi-page brochures or POP pieces
- Side stitching – Appropriate for documents you wish to flip through
- Coil binding – A plastic spiral binding used for more professional look
- Perfect binding – Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder – We can create the perfect cover for your brand and we’ll even insert it into the front of your binders. We can print and add tabs too!